Some might have been favorable - I thought the Office 2007 redesign was
terrible - so much so that as soon as I could afford it, I bought a Mac -
Specifically b/c of the redesigned GUI in Office 07 - and mostly b/c of the
ribbon.

--
~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: semanticwill
twitter: semanticwill
skype: semanticwill