Job Title: Head of User Experience
Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: 150-190k

Our client is home to a new type of search that makes it easy to find
subjective information. Starting in early 2008 the company raised seed
financing from a number of premier angel investors and carefully grew a
high-caliber engineering team. Today, the company includes founders from
more than a half-dozen successful startups, four AI Ph.D.s, and engineers
from Silicon Valley's major technology companies.

They are looking for a Head of User Experience to help set the direction,
tone, and strategy for our products. They are seeking someone who will
contribute directly in their particular areas of expertise (interaction
design, usability research, UI design, etc.) -- but also someone who can
help guide the broader product development.

Responsibilities:

The unique nature of our core service presents an exciting opportunity for a
UX Lead to shape the fundamental offering:

* Design interactive mockups for a variety of media and platforms (web, IM,
etc.)
* Interact directly with users via interviews or usability tests
* Assist in the development of effective and understandable messaging
* Analyze user behavior data we've gathered
* Think creatively about product features and evolution

General requirements:

* Proven experience designing new user interfaces, shipping consumer
products we would recognize, and leading teams (in order of importance)
* Formal background in HCI or closely related field
* Broad exposure to usability and user experience design in general
* Both academic and industry experience preferred
* Affinity for rapid prototyping
* Flexibility when faced with complex challenges

To be considered, please submit your resume and/or portfolio along with your
salary requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com

Beau Gould
Executive Advisor
Capital Markets Placement