also, i've been helping mako hill and the mit center for future civic media with a preferential voting system:

http://selectricity.org/

Selectricity is voting machinery for the masses. We help groups make better decisions, more easily. We allow voting, usually in form of ranking a list of choices in order of preference, and have the computer help groups make better decisions.

Selectricity is simple to use and convenient. Anyone can create the simplest election in under a minute and voting is even easier. Results can be computed instaneously.

we seem to have a similar log to votorola.

alyssa.

Matthew Nish-Lapidus wrote:
There's a guy here in Toronto working on a continuous open election
platform that's really interesting.

http://zelea.com/project/votorola/