Between now and the end of the year, you can get 15% off the registration price of any Adaptive Path event, simply by using the promotional code RNSB (for Register Now, Save Big).

http://adaptivepath.com/events/

Of particular interest to the IxDA audience, I highlight the following events:

"Mobile User Experience: What Web Designers Need to Know"
Virtual Seminar, January 14, 10:00am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, 1800 GMT
http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2009/jan/virt.php
Regularly $129.00, only $109.65 with RNSB.

Good Design Faster
San Francisco, April 2-3, 2009
An expanded version of our most popular UX Week workshop, this intense two-day workshop delivers a hands-on guide to the new UX skills required to tackle the design challenges of fluid interactions, service design, and multi-channel experiences.
http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2009/apr/
Currently $1,095, only $930.75 with RNSB.

List Guidelines ............ http://www.ixda.org/guidelines