Yea, my friend despises the 'Sent from my iPhone' default signature coming
from my gmail account. So, I left it because I think it's lame too and like
the impact it has.
Which is ironic, because the email he replied to with this link, I had a
helluv a time trying to copy and paste the body of one email into another.

I was loving the iPhone; but, recently I've ran into some road blocks in my
workflows.

Is their no clipboard on the iPhone? I want to download files and do add,
remove, edit just like any other app. C'mon Apple!