There will be WiFi in the conference spaces. Normally you have to pay
for in-room Internet per night, but will let Greg chime in on that.

For anyone looking to get a GSM card, you may as well go roaming with
your home network's card. Cards I've found, at least for ROGERS (and I
think they're the only GSM gig in town) are upwards of $60 and only
include $10 of phone credit, which is charged at a high per-minute
rate. Makes sense for long trips, but not for these few days, even if
you're going to Whistler before/after.

Being cheap as well, I'm going to plow $20 into AT&T data roaming (it
will take some willpower), to wayfind using Google Maps when we're out
and about (e.g. IxDA Pub Crawl). For Twitter, E-mail, and RSS geekery
I'll stick with using conference WiFi.

- N