So, there was recently a discussion on the list about augmented reality [1].
During this discussion I mentioned that I was working on a new piece of AR,
it's released today [2] and I hope you will agree it pushes the envelope of
interactivity a bit more and - particularly - it actually has a relevance to
the brand activity.

It does rely on an awkward standalone app. download which we all really
tried to avoid. Please do take a look if you're at all interested in the use
of AR. If you don't have a webcam and just want to see a quick overview
video, our demo is on YouTube [3]

Cheerio,

John Gibbard
Senior Information Architect, Dare