Since Sunday, together as a community we have raised $15,813, by 717
contributions!  This includes the $600 match by the IxDA Board, as you
well-exceeded the call.

We can't thank you enough, and are thankful that so many of you stepped up
to chip in.

What's next:

We'll be holding the drawing for the last IxD'10 registration later this
evening, as well as the 40 books from Morgan Kaufmann, and the licenses from
ArtinSoft and the Usability Kit from Apogee Usability Asia.

Be on the look out for an official thank you, and a request for us to
publicly acknowledge your support.

We'll soon be creating a space where we can keep you updated specifically
about our infrastructure project, where the money is going, who we choose to
work with and opportunities for you to participate.

While we are now officially closing our support drive, you can still
contribute, but now we will spare your inboxes.

http://bit.ly/1979o5

If you have any ideas or feedback, or want to get more involved, let us
know!

Thank you again!

Janna DeVylder
President, IxDA