Hi all,
I am interested in teaching interaction design through problem
setting. I've seen a lot of books with titles like "Programming
challenges" and it makes a lot of sense to learn programming through
hands-on problem solving. I consider that the same is true of
Interaction Design.

That being the case, my questions are:

1. What graded list of problems or challenges would constitute part
of a good IxD course?
2. What underlying lesson(s) does each problem illustrate for the
student?

I envision giving these problems out so that the Student works on
them in their own time, then meeting to discuss their solutions and
approach and try to draw out the underlying lessons.

John