2009/7/13 Fredrik Matheson <fredrik.mathe...@gmail.com>:
> So, has anyone tried EP3 with Sketchflow? What's your experience so far?

I've given EB3.0 a quick run. Everything below is the result of a very
rough first impression based on few minutes of usage.

On first opening, it looks very similar to several Rapid Application
Development tools by Adobe to which I'm familiarized. In particular,
the layout, tools and icons show a strong resemblance to the Flex IDE
- down to the dark default color theme.

Said that, the SketchFlow specific functions seem a very much welcome
addition for prototyping work. The "SketchFlow map" is a usable state
transition diagram, which is a godsend after trying to create state
flows through Visio background pages.

The "SketchFlow animation" panel looks at first like a highly visual
comic-strip version of the Flash timeline, enhanced with an recorder
that allows creating transition states by interactive demonstration.

Overall it seems that it will be a really good way to create simple
transition diagrams for navigating the main application or website
structure, but I still remain wary about the ease to create more
fine-grained complex interactions through predefined or extensible
behaviors.

Cheers