I'm looking for my first job in interaction design or something
similar, having recently earned my Master of Science degree in HCI.
I'm having a bit of difficulty with the job search, in part because
I have a background in computer science and most of my experience is
in web development.  As such, it seems that I come off as more of a
web developer than an interface / interaction designer.  I wouldn't
mind a job that involves programming, but I want to make it clear
that I want to have some contributions to the interface design, and
that I would want to move out of programming eventually.  Does anyone
have any advice for how to position myself and what types of jobs to
seek to establish myself as an interaction designer?  Thanks!