"Researching Techniques for Collecting User Experience Feedback on a
Location Based Mobile Game "

Answer The Question and Win A Prize at Bestica's Interaction Design
Challenge Blog

At http://bestica.com/blog.aspx

Prizes include:

1.

Amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/You-Gift-GiftCard-%252d-%252450/dp/B0010E1NIS>  $50
Gift Card

2.

Web Form <http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/books/webforms/>  Design by Luke
<http://www.lukew.com/resources/web_form_design.asp>  Wroblewski

3.

Victoria's
<http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=
productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CU-209754
&cgname=OSKEYBAFZZZ&rfnbr=4844>  Secret Very Sexy Gift Set for Her, $50
value

4.

Victoria's
<http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=
productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CU-150033
&cgname=OSKEYBAFZZZ&rfnbr=2544>  Secret Very Sexy Cologne for Him, $37 value

The topic is  "Researching Techniques for Collecting User Experience
Feedback on a Location Based Mobile Game

We are designing a location-based multi-player mobile game that aims to
bridge the gap between the online and offline worlds.  To this end, the game
is embedded in the user's life to be played at different locations, times,
and collaborate with other players.  We would like to hear ideas and
suggestions on how to conduct our first user testing.  The mobile game is to
be tested in its context which is any place that users can play mobile games
such the street or at home.  One major limitation is not having access to
the comfort of a conventional user-testing lab.

 <http://www.bestica.com/blogdetails.aspx?bid=13> More...

 - How can we collect user feedback in a reliable way without observing our
users? What are current field methods used in the mobile world?

- How can we capture contextual information on the situations users play the
game and the features they choose to play?

- Having users annotate their thoughts/comments on a form on a daily basis
versus recalling all thoughts at the end of the experience?

Be first to add your comment or participate in the discussion. Best comments
win seriously excellent prizes!

All relevant comments also score Best Points! Best Points can be redeemed
just like frequent flier miles.

Go to http://bestica.com/blog.aspx and get yours.

Thank You.

Veena G