Kevin Tu wrote:
Not sure how heavily weighted GRE scores are for their Graduate
Interaction Design program is, but can someone speak of an average or
range of "successful" applicants?

While I honestly have no idea (I didn't know they required GRE, even), I did take classes with many students in the program.

Everyone I interacted with was pretty bright at a minimum, with a fair number of the students being "scary bright". As in, "Oh crap, I have to present after them? Why bother?"

I'm guessing that portfolio and work experience must play a significant part of people getting in, as pretty much everyone had substantial skills to go along with being smart and driven. I don't remember anyone being book-smart-but-useless on team projects.

--
J. Eric "jet" Townsend -- designer, fabricator, hacker

design: www.allartburns.org; hacking: www.flatline.net;  HF: KG6ZVQ
PGP: 0xD0D8C2E8 AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5 F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8