Provided screenshot is meant for keyboard layout selection ("input menu"), not for system language.

This is the screenshot for system language selection:
http://www.maxprog.com/site/support/us/common/pictures/language_options_macosx.jpg
...where every option is spelt in its own language.

Best regards,

--

Santiago Bustelo // icograma
design and development director