IxDA Berlin and Usability Stammtisch BBQ

When: 7pm – 10pm Wednesday, August 12th, 2009
Where: Bassier, Bergmann & Kindler, Milastraße 2, Berlin

This time it`s all about mutual exchange over mutually roasted meat (or
vegetable, according to your taste!). Once again we get together with
Berlin`s Usability Stammtisch (http://usability-stammtisch-berlin.mixxt.de), this time to enjoy an
evening at the BBQ.

As an exception to the rule, we DON`T meet at the new thinking store for this event, but Bassier, Bergmann & Kindler, one of Germany`s leading partners for brand leadership and training with digital media, are kindly providing their balcony.

BBQ facilities are all there, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS.

You`ll find Bassier, Bergmann & Kindler`s Berlin office at Milastraße 2 in Prenzlauer Berg. Just check their website (http://www.bb-k.com) for
more information.

So, hope to see you all at the fireplace!

Cheers!thomas

///
Thomas Kueber
Local Leader Berlin