Hi all -
I'm working on a project to help small companies more effectively do "quick
and dirty" user research.

Looking for volunteers to either:

   - share past surveys with me (send me the questions, feel free to
   anonymize specific details) OR
   - have a 5-10 minute conversation (via email, IM, or phone) about the
   types of decisions or learnings that your team makes based on survey
   research

You'll have my gratitude and I'll share with you what I've learned in a
couple weeks when this project wraps up.

Thanks!
Cindy

--
The Experience is the Product - from the archives: Designing the Product vs.
Designing the Whole Product Experience: