I understand, but I do think that the kind of tour we're talking about is
somewhat of a new convention. If you haven't looked at Mint.com yet, give it
a look. It's not your typical tour.

We're faced with this problem in that if they don't get it fairly quickly,
they are gone. And our initial efforts with a typical web site to inform
them are failing badly. In testing, they have shown a good level of interest
in some kind of tour.

For myself, I've taken a few that have helped me. We purchased Axure for use
here because of their tour features.

Tom