What an interesting way to look at this experience.  I'm particularly
thinking of onceability for web sites.  You know the ones you fill out
a form for once so you can look at your second cousin's wedding
pictures.  Or that iPhone app you downloaded and it was kind of neat
and you never touched it again.  It's a neat lens to look through to
help focus on how to make sure our site/app/product is not a one off.