The Information Architecture Summit 2010 will be April 7-11 in
   Phoenix.

   You can get all the information about the event at
   http://iasummit.org now so you can get a head start on your
   planning.

   The Call for Proposals is open. We have three tracks this year.

   Business Strategy & Management
     We're looking for case studies, tools, and techniques that
   help UX managers and practitioners work better with their teams
   and their organizations. Tell us your war stories, lessons
   learned, tips and tricks. You don't have to take the stage
   alone - we're looking for discussion leaders for working
   sessions and panels too!

   Making & Refining Experience
     Our work is about participating in making and iterating
   experiences. These experiences can happen online & offline. They
   can manifest in a product, an interaction, a ballroom. We
   facilitate, document, ideate, and advocate for the user. This
   track is about all of the juicy details of this participation.

   Researching and Evaluating
     This track is intended to present ideas about research before,
   during, after and surrounding the design process. We must
   measure what we make to understand it's success. Share the
   things you have learned about how to learn from your customers.

   Read about the proposal submissions:
   http://www.iasummit.org/2010/?page_id=94

   Submit a proposal a proposal now:
   http://www.softconf.com/asis/IA-2010/.

The deadline is October 12th at 8 a.m. PST.

   Thanks,

   Jennifer Bohmbach
   http://iasummit.org

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900