To: "Stefanie Kelly" <stefa...@conceptfarm.ca>
Cc: <disc...@ixda.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] Non-disclosure agreements

You need to see a lawyer about this and it should be someone who is an
intellectual property attorney (my wife is one so I get good advice).

State laws do vary and while a non-compete can have a non-disclosure
statement, an NDA related to the specific project is not the same.

Companies will often negotiate terms of non-competes and NDAs if you
bring things to their attention though some are also very resistant to
changes.

See an IP attorney to be safe.

Chauncey