The list is very out of date and does not contain anything new. Its main
worth is in demonstrating the well-established viral power of lumping a
collection of random points together and presenting them as a definitive
list, as in "the 100 best novels" etc.

On the scrolling point I would speculate that the greater ease of scrolling
thanks to trackpads and roller mice has changed users behaviour
significantly, although I don't have the research to back it up.

--
Tim Ostler

E t...@cogarch.com
W www.cogarch.com