I want all of it. The good, the bad, the lame, the arrogant, simple minded,
the pedantic, the long winded and the short snarkiness. This forum is about
throwing your views out there. There are some week, some months even that I
don't have time to respond to anything... other days I have a (seemingly
valuable in my own mind anyway) take on every topic. It's a forum for
discussion for God's sake... speak and be heard. Even if your idea or your
take gets ripped to shreds... you'll have shared your thoughts and likely
learned something. Odds are someone else has as well. Approach this list
like a video game addict - where in every single game you get defeated...
but come back for another game. I have the option to read or not - to reply
or not. I can choose full messages or dailies or nothing. Bring it and bring
it all.
Mark

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 5:27 AM, John Gibbard <j...@smorgasbord-design.co.uk