Vishal, I love michael's blog, but it is a singular voice, unlike
Core77 or JohnnyHolland.

the honest answer is that there is no single voice of our community
and the real sentiment should be Yeah! we are diverse and free. There
is UXMatters, Boxes&Arrows, Interactions, and a host of amazing
bloggers. And Core77 actually also covers our world too.

I think that in the new world of IxDA once the new web site comes out
you may see a shift in what the "list" is and isn't.

But Robert, what are you looking for when you ask for that gorilla?

Last point. Core77 is privately run and operated as a for-profit (not
a bad thing) and IxDA is NFP. Just sayin'

-- dave