Hi All,

I'm Austin's local IxD leader. I hadn't posted yet, as we're still trying to
work out the details, but the Austin IxDA team is working on a UX breakfast.
Not that we're opposed to drinking, too, but Tex-Mex breakfasts ROCK and we
wouldn't want y'all to miss out on the good eating that is breakfast tacos,
migas, and biscuits and gravy!

Details will be forthcoming, but the idea is the local IxD'ers will pick up
visiting IxD folks at the pre-arranged time and place (near the convention
center) and shuttle y'all to a well known local breakfast joint.

Stayed tuned!

-- tori