Are you ready to help shape the future of retail?

Sears Holdings is seeking an experienced Research Lab Manager. We are
the nation's fourth largest broadline, multichannel retailer. We have
established a design studio in downtown Chicago with a fully equipped
Usability Lab, which is located directly on top of our downtown
Chicago flagship brick and mortar store; 4 floors of customers
actively shopping at your ready!

You are creative, motivated, and able to excel in a fast-paced,
innovative environment. You will manage the research group, a part of
the broader UX practice, and work closely with multidisciplinary
teams, including user experience architects, product managers, visual
designers, and front-end developers to conduct research and support
development of features to be studied through surveys, card sorts,
task-based findability and goal-oriented studies, as well as rich
interactive prototype testing.

For more information, please review the full job description:
http://tinyurl.com/yjaqelm