________________________________

Od: 陈卓文 <chenzhuowen.si...@foxmail.com>
Odoslané: 17. októbra 2016 10:47
Komu: discuss; netconf-dev
Predmet: [netconf-dev] Must need ncclient ?

Hi all,

I can connect netopeer or MD-SAL netconf loopback mount as netconf device , and
the connection status is "connected" .
But I cannot config it via RESTAPI, error tag
:"<error-tag>malformed-message</error-tag>"

And I read a wiki
"https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Controller_Core_Functionality_Tutorials:Tutorials:Netconf_Mount#Testing_against_Netconf_Test_Tool";.
What usage of ncclient ? Before config a netconf-device , we must need ncclient
?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
--
Simon
IvanHraško

Sídlo / Mlynské Nivy 56 / 821 05 Bratislava / Slovakia
R&D centrum / Janka Kráľa 9 /  974 01 Banská Bystrica / Slovakia
/ ivan.hra...@pantheon.tech
reception: +421 2 206 65 114 / www.pantheon.sk

[logo]