I'd like to nominate myself for a third term as TSC chair.

While I'd like to explicitly note that I do not want to be OpenDaylight's
BDFL, I believe I still have a lot to offer OpenDaylight as we move forward
into more collaborations and integrations in the increasing landscape of
open source networking and our community's expansion--especially
geographically.
--Colin