I'm somewhat on Ed's side here. A huge number of developers use Macs. Most
people will have Oracle JDKs of some kind turned on. Reasonably recent ones
aren't working. Despite this whole thread, I still don't have instructions
that have gotten the build to work on my Mac. I'll put some more cycles
into it later, but at this point I've personally lost ~2 hours to the
problem and I haven't seen clear instructions on how to fix it. :-(

--Colin

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The question is... how many people *don't* find help and just *presume* we
> are broken out of the box (literally don't build for reasons that are not
> obvious to most people).
>
> Ed
>
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Vishal Thapar <vishal.tha...@ericsson.com
> > wrote:
>
>> I helped someone else using Win7 resolve. He too got it working by
>> getting the certificate via browser than though commandline. One thing we
>> noticed that fingerprint of the two [browser vs cli] was different. I too
>> confirmed the same in my own setup.
>>

>> Would it be possible to share certificate fingerprint so all can confirm
>> if they got it correct or not?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Vishal.

          • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Mohamed ElSerngawy
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... Colin Dixon
          • ... FREEMAN, BRIAN D
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Ryan Goulding
          • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Ed Warnicke
          • ... Lori Jakab
  • Re: [Ope... Anil Belur