Jamo,

Thank you alot i’ll try docker as mentioned by Luis :)

________________________________
From: Jamo Luhrsen <jluhr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:16:28 AM
To: Mohamed Abdel Metaal; Luis Gomez
Cc: discuss@lists.opendaylight.org; openflowplugin-dev
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight Discuss] Multiple Controller implementation

Ok Mohamed, I see what you are trying to do.

I think it should be possible to build your own version of OpenDaylight that
uses different ports to listen for openflow, and maybe not too difficult.

but there are other ports being used in other places of OpenDaylight
that you would have to change as well to make everything play nice on
the same system like the port restconf listens on, for example.

Luis' idea is pretty reasonable. Try docker.

https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhub.docker.com%2Fu%2Fopendaylight%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C2abdcf2c6de24bdafbb408d56ebb7ebc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636536673912960766&sdata=Z2XPvXvvnxrP0fUMFtOPY808uIrGNgcAi5cKv091uGs%3D&reserved=0

you could have three ODL containers running on the same system. Each
would get their own local ip and you could point your mininet script
to those specific ips and still use the expected ports.

Thanks,
JamO