You could always use Blueprint with Config Management; you're able to
set default values in BP, than override via config file.

ex:

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0";

xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0";>

<cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="com.foo.bar” update-strategy="reload">
     <cm:default-properties>
         <cm:property name=“fooProp” value="false"/>
         <cm:property name=“barProp” value=“127.0.0.1”/>
         <cm:property name="bizProp” value=“1500”/>
     </cm:default-properties>

</cm:property-placeholder>