On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:07 AM, Stephen Kitt <sk...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:45:25 +0100
> Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk> wrote:
> > On 09/02/18 11:40, Stephen Kitt wrote:
> > > What are the issues with 3.5.0?
> >
> > I don't remember the specifics, but I think it revolved around
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6258.
>
> Thanks, in that case the 3.5.0 package on most major Linux platforms
> will be fine (Fedora and Debian pull in version 1.1.0 of the resolver).

3.5.0 has a deploy timestamp issue https://issues.apache.
org/jira/browse/MDEPLOY-221 and it was not fixed until 3.5.2. As long as a
dev is not trying to run mvn deploy, building is fine, but they might get
surprised that all the metadata has a off by 1 timestamp and broken if they
are trying to deploy to public repo.

Regards,
Thanh