Hello, everyone.

We didn't get to talk about the Neon DDF much during the last TSC call.
Some of the important things that we still need to answer is when and where
we would like to hold the DDF.  Fluorine is currently scheduled to release
on September 7th.  ONS:EU will be taking place in Amsterdam on September
25-27th.

We have 3 options that I can think of.
1. We can hold the DDF at ONS.  The LF can peruse an offsite location the
week before or after in Amsterdam.
2. We can pursue a hosted location in the EU near ONS.
3. We can peruse a hosted location in the Bay Area like we did for Oxygen.
Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Going forward we should also consider if we want to hold our DDF in
conjunction with the OPNFV plugfest and what we would need to do to
facilitate that.

We can have a brief discussion on this at the TSC call, but I'd like to
know if there is a clear consensus of what the community would like to do
or if I should start a poll.

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager