On 19-Feb-07, at 11:49 AM, Jeff Thurston wrote:

I'll make the Open Source community a challenge. If it can produce and deliver a column every month (or every other month), I'll include it in the magazine.

Good challenge Jeff, thanks. Would you be willing re-print material from our own articles that we pull together for our Newsletter? Our Newsletter is fairly internally focused, though the content itself ranges from tutorials to new releases and more that are broadly interesting.

There will be a call soon for volunteers, articles and material for the OSGeo Newsletter - stay tuned. For those of you excited about writing, please keep this in mind and drop me a note.

Tyler