On 2/26/07, Jeroen Ticheler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
Today the osgeo.org showed up in Chinese (at least partially) for me.
Though I like the characters on my screen, it will take me some time
to understand it ;-)
My browsers are Flock and Firefox (on the Mac), my language settings
have English (en) and English/United States (en-us) as the two
default languages. No Chinese or anything else in there. My default
encoding is UTF-8
I can select many other languages, but not English :-(

me too (Safari). Wonder if the site got hacked, or just some server glitch.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/