Mr. Skeen,

I work for a land surveying and civil engineering company in the
California Central Valley. We are currently considering the purchase of
two (2) to three (3) mobile GIS/GPS units. We had first considered the
Juno ST/TerraSync units from Trimble, but were a little dismayed at the
price of the required office software.

I was tasked with considering other options. I've had a look at the
Moble Mapper Pro
(http://pro.magellangps.com/assets/datasheets/MobileMapper_EN_l.pdf)
units from Magellan Professional, and it seems like one of these units
with the Mobile Mapper Office software would be a comparable package at
a much lower price.

I was wondering if it would be possible to arrange a demonstration of a
Mobile Mapper Pro unit in the next few weeks, perhaps on a previously
planned trip to the Central Valley? I was also wondering if it would be
possible to obtain an evaluation copy of the Mobile Mapper Office
software.

Thank you for considering my inquiry.

Landon Blake - Project Surveyor (LSIT)

KSN Inc. - Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors

711 N. Pershing Avenue

Stockton, California 95203

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Work Cell Phone: (209) 992-0658

Warning:
Information provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against defects
including translation and transmission errors. If the reader is not the
have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.