I didn't feel the activity was well enough defined. OGC has done a lot of these types of things, and found that they work best when the participants have a pressing issue to tackle. In the future, I suggest that the integration issue is grounded in a real-world problem that is relevant to some software problem participants are trying to solve for their users and/or clients.
---
Raj