Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
I don't think that this list wants to read "in-house developed intellectual property" advertisements. If every Open Source GIS market leader would to this we would be in trouble. It is good that you can already be found through the Service Provider Directory.

If you want to raise more attention you should consider to sponsor OSGeo.

Chander,
I'd be happy to read this sort of advertisement if the training material were open. As a community we should be collaboratively building such material. If you were to lead the development of this material and put it into the Open Source (with your name attached) this would give you extra credibility and marketing reach.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally