The document I prepared in response to your inquiry, outlining
intentional and explicit compromises and undermining "capabilities" of
criminal gang infiltrated system design was just destroyed, as is the
majority of the memory and data on the pda device, as it was
explicitly attacked by the threats outlined in the document. As this
point it is still inoperative. Such explicit terrorist harboring
back-doors mandated by american FCC policy must be eradicated at all
costs, as a thorough and well written document, along with all the
other content on the device, were destroyed by an alternate government
sponsored attack. (wire compromise on pda/cell device explicitly
targeting the response to you.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]