I was originally really hoping that I could make it and wanted to help get something organised, but unfortunately I won't be able to pull it off.

On 10-Apr-08, at 7:36 AM, Allan Doyle wrote:
There was a proposal to host an event at the MIT Museum, but that never got anywhere.

There is an interesting meeting that's happening on the 14th - http://liftlab.com/think/fabien

There is a pub at MIT, the Muddy Charles - http://web.mit.edu/muddy/ hours.html but to show up in large numbers requires getting there before 5 or so. If people go to the talk, that means heading to the Muddy right afterwards.

(I'm not sure I can make it to the Adam Greenfield talk yet, I'm trying to rearrange my schedule.)

        Allan