From: Rick Steinberger
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Simplest of questions (with one, assumption)

I'm looking into the FDO library and it appears that this approach will not be,
as you point out, "especially easy".  I will follow up with the fdo-users list
as I move forward on that front.

There used to be an SDFLoader which could transform various input formats into
SDF(2?) including csv.  This CSV approach was a simple way to get data from any
old legacy system into Mapguide.  Does anything like the SDFLoader exist to
convert csv (or any simple neutral format) to SDF3?