I'm please to announce PCI Geomatics as OSGeo's latest Associate Sponsor!

PCI is well respected throughout the geospatial industry for their software and solutions for geospatial imaging applications. Here is how they describe their interest in open source technologies:

"PCI Geomatics uses a number of open source tools and software in its
development process.  We do this because our programmers often know the
tools and the software that is made available for specific applications
is usually the best.  PCI Geomatics has frequently contributed to the
open source community and will continue to do so.  We believe OSGeo is
the appropriate geospatial organization to work with and they have a
strong local (Ottawa) presence."

Please join me in thanking them for their encouraging show of support for OSGeo.

You can learn more about PCI at: http://www.pcigeomatics.com/

Sincerely,
Tyler

Tyler Mitchell