Tyler,
If it is ok with the powers, could I please be given a pass code so that we can use the conference line for FOSS4G-Sydney meetings.

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
Thanks for the note Dave. I've taken measures to disable these features and they will now require a secret leader passcode before the conference can be enabled. I will distribute the code the board of directors.

Tyler