Paul Ramsey wrote:
A reminder, if you're interested in joining a winter code sprint in
Toronto, please sign up at the wiki page:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Toronto_Code_Sprint_2009

Knowing tentative numbers will help us plan better.  We're also
looking for sponsors to keep the troops fed and watered.

So far we seem to have mostly MapServer and GDAL/OGR people. Is there potential to get more people from the other projects (PostGIS, GEOS, QGIS, MapGuide) to make this a larger gathering?

Also, so far the event is advertised as a geek/coder thing. Should we aim to also attract some power users to work on docs, QA, and that kind of non-coding stuff?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/