Hi all,

Last december, I asked about on the UserMap refresh rates but did not get any answer so far (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:UserMap_Documentation ). The UserMap still seems not fully updated: months after I added the position information to my userpage, I don't show up on the map. Maybe I did something wrong, but I think I followed the instructions from the documentation page correctly.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada