Hi all QGIS users.
Please consider making a donation to the project, through the button on
QGIS main page:
http://www.qgis.org
This will allow us to keep on with a series of hackfests (one is coming:
http://www.qgis.org/community/qgis-hackfest.html ) where developers will
meet and dedicate a few days full time to solve problems. We are
confident this will speed up development, and will allow to approach and
solve obscure and neglected issues, as well as paving out the way for
future development.
The money is being used to give partial refund for travelling expenses
to developers. More money will mean more developers being able to attend
these meetings. Every euro|dollar counts.
For corporate users, I would suggest considering becoming sponsors:
http://www.qgis.org/sponsorship.html
or allocating directly a developer to help fixing up bugs, etc.
Thanks.