Folks,
we would like to invite you to the Open Source Park at the upcoming
Intergeo 2009 Trade Fair and conference in Germany. As in the past years
OSGeo is organizing a shared presentation including a community section
for Open Source Geospatial software projects, a speaker corner and
presentation area and partner booths. There are still a few partner booth
slots available. If you are interested in participating please contact
Daniel Katzer from Hinte-Messe for further details and add me to CC as
reference.

Due to organizational learning processes we have been somewhat late in
sending around this call and apologize that we will probably not be able
to accommodate all interested parties. So please let us know quickly if
you are interested in being part of the growing Open Source business
presence at Intergeo.

Find out more about past years events at below URLs (mostly in German
language due to the more local focus of the earlier Open Source booths).
OSGeo is also seeking active participants for the set up and organization
of the community area and FOSSGIS booth duty.

Fell free to contact me directly if you need more information on the
event, community and project areas.

With best regards,
Arnulf Christl
--