Hello OSGeo-

I echo the statements of other board nominees in saying that it is an honor to be considered for the position. While it is a position that I would accept with great enthusiasm, I feel inclined to withdraw my name from consideration.

I have enjoyed watching OSGeo mature into a solid and well recognized organization. As a newly elected Charter Member, I will consider it my challenge to get more directly involved and work for the continued success of the foundation.

I honestly hope the opportunity to serve on the board presents itself again. In the meantime, I will increase my efforts to advocate for the foundation and the projects it represents.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Sydney next month. Now, off to attend to a crying child ...

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org