*From:* discuss-boun...@lists.osgeo.org [mailto:discuss-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] *On Behalf Of *David Bianco
*Sent:* Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:57 PM
*To:* OSGeo Discussions
*Subject:* [OSGeo-Discuss] Los Angeles

I'm looking to meet up with fellow Los Angeles based osgeo people. I put a call out in the California chapter email list but did not get a response. Perhaps you all are lurking here on the main list? I work in downtown LA. Let me know where you at!

David Bianco

http://groups.google.com/group/lax-osgis

*Warning:
*Information provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against defects including translation and transmission errors. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately.