Hei,

well so it would be ArcPad (1) vs. gvSIG Mobile Pilot (2)?
because these are the only platforms I know of that are (1) heavily used and (2) FOS. Or does anybody know other FOS mobile clients too? The latter info would be highly appreciate becasue then I could revise nmy article sections on that which points only to gvSIG Mobile right now ;)

stefan

Miguel Montesinos schrieb:
Hello,

Thinking about OSGeo desktop shootout, I think that also having a mobile
shootout comparison of both closed and open source mobile GIS/SDI clients would
be of high interest, for showing that there are a full range of solutions from
the DB to the mobile device using open source software.

Any ideas about this?

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos
Director Técnico