John, have you thought about just using OpenLayers with Mapserver, just modify one of the existing examples to point to your mapserver cgi and you should be up and running in less than an hour or so... It also integrates well with TMS for raster, and WMS for other...
Cheers,
Percy

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:09:55 -0500
From: John Callahan <john.calla...@udel.edu>
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] web mapping package
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss@lists.osgeo.org>

Thanks Bob. Yes, GeoMoose does seem impressive for what it can do out of the box. I noticed there is a GeoMoose mailing list and will likely signup for that. Quick question though: can the GeoMoose interface directly display png tiles (e.g., output from gdal2tiles/maptiler) or do rasters need to go through mapserver first? (I have some imagery and openstreetmap data I think would be best served through TMS tiles rather than mapserver raster data sources.)

- John

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager